OUR LEGAL SERVICES
We can give general advice, provide assistance or fully represent you in the following types of matters:-
- Care Proceedings;
- Social Services Involvement;
- Private Law Proceedings, such as Residence/Contact/Prohibited Steps/Specific Issue disputes;
- Domestic Violence Injunctions;
- Discharge of Care Orders;
- Contact with Children in Care;
- Divorce Proceedings and Financial Matters.
Victoria Humphrys is a members of the Law Society Children Panel Accreditation Scheme and is trained in Collaborative Law.
At your first appointment, we will advise you whether you are entitled to legal aid. If you are not entitled, we will give you full details of our charging rates. These are reasonably priced and will be suited to your needs.
Our fully accredited team of Criminal Lawyers can provide advice and representation at all North Wales Police Stations, Magistrates’ Courts and Crown Courts.
- Police Stations - We provide free on call attendance at Police Stations 365 days per year any time day or night. One of our team will attend within 45 minutes of a call for assistance. A call to any of our contact telephone numbers is immediately diverted to our On Call Rota if out of office hours.
- Magistrates’ Courts - Depending upon your means, we will represent you free of charge under the Legal Aid Scheme or at an agreed reasonable cost if you are not eligible for legal aid. We have many years experience dealing with every aspect of Criminal Magistrates Court work.
- Crown Courts - If your case proceeds to the Crown Court we will obtain legal aid for you although you may have to pay a contribution towards the cost of your defence dependent upon your means. We will arrange representation at the Crown Court for you by instructing the most appropriate Barrister from a pool of very experienced and capable Barristers who have earned a place on our Expert’s List over a number of years.
Humphrys Dawson understands that being at risk of losing your licence can often mean the risk of losing your livelihood, and can make everyday tasks, like commuting to and from work or doing the school run, seem impossible.
We are experts at defending drivers for drink driving, speeding, careless driving offences and all other UK traffic and motoring offences. We pride ourselves on our highest standards of client care and service and in-depth knowledge of this complicated area of law.
All our lawyers have extensive experience of road traffic matters, and we will do everything we can to help you keep your driving licence.
We can also assist and advise on how to keep your licence by arguing that you would suffer ‘exceptional hardship,’ or that there are ‘special reasons’ in your case.
If you have already lost your licence, then we can help you appeal, or apply for your licence to be returned early if you meet the criteria.